And people wonder why I'm pro-life
And this is what the world calls progress
I'm both near tears at this story, and full of anger. I pray that God have mercy on these doctors and those that promote this policy, and on all of us for allowing this to happen in our world.
UPDATE: Eric Johnson over at Catholic Light has more on this horror, and puts into words what I was unable to earlier.
Am I the only one shocked by the lack of an outcry over this? Or am I fooling myself to believe that people might actually disagree with this action?
ANOTHER UPDATE: Hugh Hewitt points out that there was no major newspaper story about this anywhere in the country. Yeah...business as usual.
Dawn Eden comments further on post-birth abortion, including more dumpster diving to show how Planned Parenthood supports such actions. Will someone in Washington PLEASE stand up and stop our tax dollars from funding this monstrosity of an organization?


<< Home