Sick to my stomach
As most of my friends know, I have a pretty weak stomach. So it's no surprise that there are others out there with a stronger one than me. But sometimes I think Dawn Eden has a stomach made of titanium. That's the only way I can figure she can stand to do all the dumpster diving she does...there's no way I could handle that.
She finds another one today that had me stuck between wanting to cry or my stomach giving out on me.
...Margaret R. Johnson, writing in 2002 as president of the National Coalition of Abortion Providers, and Claire Keyes, executive director of Pittsburgh abortion clinic Allegheny Reproductive Health Center, writing in their essay "How Do You Want Your Abortion, and, in their words, "imagining a utopian world where each of us constructs how we would like abortion—indeed, all pregnancy experiences—to be."Read the whole thing (including the full text she links to) if you can....but don't blame yourself if it takes you a few times to try and read through everything. I know I did.


<< Home