News
Yeah, I know posts have been extremely light for the past month or so, but I promise it’s for good reason (which most people already know, but for those that only read this, I’m finally posting the announcement over here as well).
After much prayer and discernment, I’ve decided that it’s time for a bit of a career change. I’m hanging up the IT boots, as it were. I’ve recently agreed to become the new Youth Minister at St. Peter’s Church in Deland, FL. That’s partially why I’ve been lax on this blog – a few interviews, plus all the planning and work that goes into moving from the Land of Cleve to Central Florida, as well as trying to make sure everything is in order before I leave my current job so I’m not putting my buddy in a world of hurt when I leave. I’m really looking forward to this challenge, and I ask all y’alls prayers as I head on this journey.
Expect a usual Whiteboy substantive post sometime soon.


<< Home